Come out to the Ward 8 CAN Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, February 21 at Westmount Community Park. Special guests Michelle Ferrigan, Director of Transit and Mayor Brian Bigger.
Want to know about the splash pad we’re planning at Twin Forks or other projects in our neighbourhood? We’ll be presenting what we accomplished last year and what we plan on doing next year. We’ll also confirm our Executive Committee members, so if you’re interested in helping us lead community engagement and projects in Ward 8, please consider joining us on our Executive.
We’ve also added an opportunity for ward residents to hear directly from the Director of Transit about the proposed Transit Action Plan, and the possible impact on the transit service in our ward.
Mayor Brian Bigger will also attend and will make some comments.
And you will of course have the opportunity to speak to your Councillor, Al Sizer about any issues or concerns you have.
We’ll have refreshments too and an opportunity to win a prize!
- Welcome and Introductions
- Annual General Report and Updates on 2018 Plans, and Confirmation of Executive
- Q&A with Michelle Ferrigan, Director of Transit re the proposed Transit Action Plan
- Guest Speaker: Mayor Brian Bigger
- Update from Councillor Al Sizer
- Resident concerns