Ward 8 has a number of public neighbourhood parks that offer great play areas for local children and adults!
- Twin Forks Community Park - 1475 Gary Avenue
- Westmount Community Park - 109 Kipling Court
- Don Lita Playground - 1024 Brookfield Avenue
- Grenoble Street Neighbourhood Park - Grenoble Street
- Lebel Playground - 1232 Carmelo Avenue
- Place Hurtubise Playground - 1966 Lasalle Boulevard
- Rosemarie Playground - 1297 Gary Avenue
- Summerhill Park - 544 Summerhill Crescent
- Porter Park - Danforth Ave & Porter St
- Valleystream Neighbourhood Park - 2038 Valleystream Drive
- Bonaventure Totlot - Landreville Drive
- Carling Totlot - 1590 Carling Crescent
- Paquette/Trillium Totlot - Paquette Street
- Lansing Sports Field - 1830 Lamothe Street
More information is located here on the City of Greater Sudbury's Open Data Portal. To see the map on this page in the Portal, click here: Open Data Portal.